Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Sunday 22 January 2012

A snippet of information can transform someone's life

A snippet of information can transform someone's life. This is a message I received from someone one day last week:
"hi margaret

just thought i would let you know about my experience with regards to vitamin D i saw what you have said about it and as i have had fibromyalgia for over 25 years i thought what the hell i'll try anything once and so i have started taking a supplement called osteocare and WOW what a difference i have been taking it for 3 weeks now and i can already feel a big difference in my muscles and bones and also my energy levels i really don't know how to thank you enough i have not used my stairlift for a week much to everyones amazement and i am hoping that i will continue to improve lots more it has already made a huge difference to me and my quality of life it's amazing what a snippet of someone elses wisdom can have such a massive change in someone else's life

thankyou so much"

No comments:

Post a Comment