Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Sunday 8 August 2010

Have you ever given thought as to which is the healthiest butter to eat?

Well, I must confess that I hadn't thought about which is the healthiest butter, apart from knowing that unsalted is much healthier than salted. But my friend, Bill, got me thinking about it. He pointed out that butter that is made from the milk of cows that eat outdoors, grazing on grass, the natural food of cows, will be healthier than that made from cows that live unnatural lives in barns and eat grain instead of grass, with also the possibility that the grain will be polluted with pesticides. - Once you think about it, it's a no-brainer, isn't it? - So now I buy unsalted, pastured butter. - The word 'pastured' is the word used to describe this sort of butter. Président butter is pastured butter.

Another good thing about pastured butter is that it contains higher levels of vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 is one of the key fat-soluble vitamins (along with A and D) responsible for transporting the minerals into our bones and teeth and for helping our bodies to absorb calcium well.

And just in case you didn't know, butter is much better for your health than margarine! Avoid margarine if you value your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment