Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Redesigned hospital gowns that preserve modesty are to be introduced into NHS hospitals in England by early 2011.

See BBC News item. Redesigned hospital gowns that preserve modesty and decency are to be introduced into NHS hospitals in England by early 2011. That will certainly remove a huge unnecessary stress from patients. Why on earth has it taken so long to take this measure?

I hope the new designs will be wider/looser in the sleeves to make it easier and less painful for trauma patients with splints/plaster casts on broken arms. I endured excruciating pain in the summer of 2007 in Northern General Hospital because the armholes were so needlessly and thoughtlessly tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment