Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Thursday 19 November 2009

A reminder that cosmetics and skincare products sometimes contain potentially harmful chemicals

A timely reminder in this Telegraph report that cosmetics and skincare products used by women contain many ingredients and additives (a figure of 515 chemicals is suggested), some of which have been linked to cancer, hormone problems, skin conditions and allergies.

I know I sometimes look at the list of ingredients on these products and feel uneasy about some of them. - At least I now can buy body lotion and shampoo without SLS and parabens in the ingredients list.

1 comment:

  1. Propylene Glycol -This Petroleum by-product is a synthetic ingredient used as a humectant. Also used as an INDUSTRIAL ANTI-FREEZE to de-ice airplanes!!! This toxic ingredient causes many allergic reactions. Research data states that through skin contact it can cause "liver abnormalities and kidney damage.



    http://healthnbeauty.livejournal.com/15804.html

    ReplyDelete