Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Sunday 26 April 2009

Years ago, I was a volunteer guinea-pig for the virologists who were developing the first flu vaccine.

Years ago I went twice as a volunteer to the Common Cold Research Centre near Salisbury, Wiltshire. The virologists there were researching colds and flu and they developed the first flu vaccines. Volunteers spent ten days there and during that time we learned from the virologists some facts about these respiratory diseases and how they were spread.

I remember that we were told how easy it is to catch these diseases 'by hand'. - Say someone with the infection coughs into their hand, or in blowing their nose gets viruses onto their hand. - Then you shake or otherwise touch their hand. - You'd get the viruses onto your hand. - Or they open a door, say, and you later touch that same door-knob, and your hand picks up viruses from the door-knob. Then you rub your eyes. - People often rub their eyes. - The viruses from your hand/s enter your body through your rubbing your eyes.
If you have the habit of rubbing your eyes, it would be a good idea to try to cure yourself of it. Avoiding rubbing your eyes could save you from a bout of flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment