Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Sunday 22 February 2009

Georgia bans GMOs

Georgia will be declared to be a GM-free country, Georgia’s President Mikhail Saakashvili has recently announced on local television. Mikhail Saakashvili has participated in the live broadcast "The Georgian president talks to the people", in which the people of Georgia were able to ask the President some questions, reports RIA Novosti. "Georgia does not have a major agricultural production. We hope that our production is ecologically pure and healthy. I will instruct the Government to ensure that genetically modified products are prohibited in Georgia as in some countries in Eastern Europe and within the CIS, "Mr. Saakashvili has said.
Read article at organic-market.info

No comments:

Post a Comment