Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Thursday 22 January 2009

AFTERMATH - Poem by Margaret Wilde

Aftermath

I cede to you this Wilderness,
Said God. -
Chaos is yours.
I wash My hands of it. -
The problem is too complex.
I will have none of it.
It was not caused by Me.

In the Beginning, the Primordial Void was mouldable. -
But not this: this engineered,
This fostered, nurtured, lush, vile
Cancer.

Let those who brought about Confusion,
End it.
You must not lay it at My door -
Nor at My feet. -
Forbear!

Thankful that it is no concern of Mine,
I exercise an ancient rite
In ecclesiastical circles:
I pass by on the other side.


Margaret Wilde © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment