Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Encouraging overweight children to exercise has no impact on weight loss and they should be encouraged instead to eat more healthily.

Exercise 'does not make obese children slim'
Telegraph article.

Well of course my blog and my website and my Mensa article have been giving this information for years. - Unfortunately, although the article rightly advises that it is better to concentrate on getting children eating healthily rather than giving them exercises to do, it is advising cutting down on eating fat and on eating chocolate. - Cutting down on fat and chocolate will not reduce obesity in children at all.

To reduce childhood obesity it is necessary to reduce not their fat intake, but their SALT intake.


Read about children and obesity here: - Children and Obesity and read my Mensa article here: - Obesity and the Salt Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment