Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Thursday 13 March 2008

More comment about the Seroxat scandal

From the latest newsletter of The Dr. Rath Health Foundation:

Big Pharma really makes me feel sick
FOR CLARITY'S sake, remind yourself that nobody at GlaxoSmithKline , Britain 's biggest pharmaceutical company (2006 revenues: $42.8 billion; income $10.135bn), is to face prosecution. The company insists that it did nothing wrong with regard to the anti-depressant drug Seroxat. The Medical and Healthcare Regulatory Agency believes, on the other hand, that the company withheld the full results of trials, particularly those suggesting that the medication could increase the chances of suicide among teenagers. The government is content, however, to "tighten" rules on information disclosure as they affect an industry that ranks, after oil, as Britain 's second biggest export earner.
Read article by Ian Bell in the Sunday Herald (UK)
Comment: Cynics might argue that the British government’s decision not to prosecute GlaxoSmithKline for withholding the full results of drug trials is a direct result of the fact that Jean-Pierre Garnier, GlaxoSmithKline ’s CEO, is a member of Prime Minister Gordon Brown’s Business Council

1 comment:

  1. I think that seroxat is a very dangerous drug. I have seen dangerous side effects in adults so I believe it definatly should not be given to children.

    ReplyDelete