Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Acne drug, Roaccutane, may raise suicide risk

Acne cure may raise suicide risk, says study

Extract from the Telegraph:

"An acne drug prescribed to thousands of people could cause severe depression and even lead to suicidal thoughts, according to new research.

Roaccutane, used to treat those suffering from severe acne, appears to interfere with the brain's use of serotonin — the feel-good hormone — a study published today found.

In the United Kingdom 26 patients taking the drug have committed suicide. The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency [MHRA] also recorded 19 attempted suicides, and 31 patients considering suicide, among those taking Roaccutane."

A drug-free, cost-free way to reduce acne is to stop eating salt and salty food. This is also helpful for depression and insomnia.


Lose weight and improve your health in many ways without drugs or expense by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html (The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/steroids.html

vulnerable groups

How to
Lose weight!

Children and Obesity

Read my Mensa article on
Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and

Associated health conditions and

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.


No comments:

Post a Comment