Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Friday 3 August 2007

Care home owner jailed for stealing from residents

Care home owner jailed for stealing from residents - Guardian

Extract:

"A care home owner who stole from residents with learning difficulties has been jailed for 12 months.

Caroline Jane Rice, 54, was entrusted with looking after the financial affairs of people living at Dove House, in Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire, but she "looted" more than £1,200 of "pocket money", Leicester crown court was told.

Rice was previously convicted by a jury on three counts of theft and eight counts of false accounting to conceal thefts.

Judge Philip Head told her: "The public must have unqualified confidence when they entrust vulnerable people to the proprietor of a care home. I conclude that your offences were such dreadful breaches of trust that no sentence other than immediate custody is possible."

Rice was also ordered to pay £1,245 in compensation to her victims and £2,500 in legal costs."


Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/socio.html and other pages on my website.

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foodsand Associated health conditions

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment