Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Thursday 8 February 2007

Heart checks 'could save 7,000 lives' says cardiologist, Professor Keith Fox.

Heart checks 'could save 7,000 lives'

Extract:

"Professor Keith Fox's comments came in the wake of a suggestion from the Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network that more people over 40 should be prescribed statin drugs to control cholesterol."



My personal opinion (and I am NOT a doctor) is that by far the best measure to take would be to alert people - especially in this instance, people in Scotland, that reducing salt/sodium intake would lessen the risk of heart problems, and of overweight/obesity, and would also help to improve cholesterol levels in people with cholesterol problems. Reducing salt intake improves health in many other ways too. - It is overwhelmingly the best possible course of action to improve your health...(o:

Obesity is not caused by eating too much. - It is caused/initiated by fluid retention. - Dieting is potentially harmful.
Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/ (The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment