Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Wednesday 21 February 2007

The English are Europe's fattest people with 61 per cent rated obese or overweight by European Union statisticians. Read my blog to find out why!

English tip Europe's scales - article in today's Daily Telegraph.

My webpage about the people and agencies responsible for the huge surge in the incidence of obesity in Britain is here. Please spare the time to read it.

You may like also to read UK has highest obesity rate in Europe

Department of Health Draft Paper

Prescribed Steroids

Past recommendations about daily intake of salt

and my Mensa article Obesity and the Salt Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment