Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Saturday 13 January 2007

Brothers convicted over fat dog.

Brothers convicted over fat dog

I expect that the men who own the dog do not know that it is fluid retention that is the trouble and that it is caused by giving the dog food that contains salt. I know that many - very probably most - vets advise people that dogs should not be given salty food, but maybe some of them just haven't happened to mention it. Or maybe the customers simply don't realise how very important it is to protect their pets from salt.

Here is an extract from my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/:

"Overweight Pets

If you have an overweight pet dog or cat it is because they have been eating food containing added salt. This is bad for them. Give them unsalted food instead. They will lose weight, have more energy and live longer."

No comments:

Post a Comment