Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Friday 22 December 2006

Psychological treatments 'help back pain'

Psychological treatments 'help back pain'
The review lead author is Dr Robert Kerns, of the VA Connecticut Healthcare System.

Extract:

"Receiving psychological treatments could help ease the pain of people with back problems, a new review has found.Such treatments can also improve depression and "health-related quality of life", according to the review, published in the January issue of the journal Health Psychology."

This may well be true, but a far more effective way to reduce depression and many pains, including some back pain, is to eat less salt/sodium. - See my webpage http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/conditions.html - Lowering salt intake costs nothing...(o: and has many other benefits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment